Top 10 richest Nigerian artist
Nigeria been the home of the most famous African artist, also has a lot of fast growing artist who are now internationally recognised, artist like Wizkid, Davido, Burna boy, Psquare (Mr P and Rudeboy) and a long list of others, here are Top 10 richest Nigerian artist
According to Nigerianinfopedia.com,Nigeria also boasts of having the most prominent music industry in Africa that hosts many top international artists.
Timaya, Wizkid, 2face, P-Square, and many others were financially poor from their roots, but today, thanks to their outstanding careers in the music industry, they have gained fame worldwide.
Here is a list of the top 10 richest Nigerian musicians/artists in 2021.
Top 10 richest Nigerian musicians in 2021
- Wizkid – Net worth of $21 Million
- Davido – Net worth of $19.5 Million
- Don Jazzy – Net worth of $18.5 million
- Burna Boy – Net worth of $17 million
- 2Baba (2Face) – Net Worth of $16 million
- Olamide – Net Worth of $12 million
- Phyno – Net Worth of $11 million
- Timaya – Net Worth of $10.5 million
- Peter Okoye and Paul Okoye – Net Worth of $10 million each
- Flavour – Net Worth of $9.8 million